If you have been keeping up with me on Instagram, you should know by now that I have been working on making a new layout for the homepage. I am pleased to say that, FINALLY, the new layout is UP!
If you were even somewhat familiar with the previous layout, you probably can see the changes at a glance. If not, well, that’s partially what I am here to tell you: what changed.
- I removed some sections and added new ones, based off my current needs. Some sections were simply fused together and renamed, while others were left alone, or are completely new;
- Images now are a more appropriate scale, which was a problem with my last layout;
- This is probably not obvious to most, but I re-coded the layout from scratch to better align with current web standards. This most likely means nothing to most of you, but it’ll mean the world to those who need it;
- This also means that mobile looks a lot better;
- I added a questionnaire. I would definitely appreciate it if all of you could take it! I’m looking for feedback. The questionnaire will be open indefinitely. I’ll let you know when I plan to close it;
- A more detailed update regarding TrainerKelly’s Network as a whole is available on the front page.